Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Turkey Season

A couple days ago I was going through last year's deer hunting footage , I had a flock of birds stroll by my tree stand in the winter wheat, and it just dawned on me that another turkey season approaches. So for the next couple of weeks my lovely wife and daughter are going to have to put up with my yelping, clucking, putting, purring, and high pitch crackles, while I practice in the basement again. Good thing moose season is in six months. It will give their ear drums a break.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing moose calls would be worse to listen to than turkey calls, but I don't have an real evidence to back that up. At least you practice in the basement.

Just Us Hunting said...

I heard his moose call,.....doesn't sound much different than his turkey calls...LOL